Please note that we only ship to addresses in the United Kingdom and are unable to ship to PO Boxes, British Forces Post Office (BFPO), Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
- Please note that timescales for delivery will vary depending on the availability of the goods and your address. Where possible, we aim to complete your order ready for despatch within 7-10 working days of sending the order acknowledgment, however during peak periods this can be up to 10-14 working days. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date which will be within 30 days after the day that we send an order acknowledgment. We shall not be held responsible for any delays in delivery caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, please see clause 2 which sets out our responsibilities if and when this happens. If delivery is delayed for more than 30 days after the anticipated delivery date you shall be entitled to cancel the contract and we shall provide you with a refund in accordance with our Refund Policy.
- We will deliver goods ordered by you by courier or Royal Mail unless you have selected to collect your goods when placing your order.
- Where you have selected to collect the goods, we will notify you by email and arrange a convenient date and time for collection.
- Upon collection of your goods you shall be required to present our staff with your order acknowledgement and photographic identification.
- Where you have selected delivery of your goods, we shall arrange delivery by courier to the delivery address specified by you in your order.
- If you fail to take delivery of the goods within a period of 15 working days of our written notification that delivery can take place, the goods will no longer be available for delivery. Unless your failure to take delivery of the goods is due to our fault, we shall be entitled to store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for the reasonable costs of storage (including insurance) and re-delivery. You must use the Contact Us page on our website to arrange re-delivery or contact us at email@example.com
- Where we inform you of delays, you will have the right to cancel your order or accept our revised projections for delivery.
2. Cancellation of Contract
- Unless the goods have been personalised or otherwise made to your specification or you have ordered custom fit products, you may cancel the contract at any time after you place your order up to 14 calendar days from the day of delivery of all the goods.
- If you cancel the contract in accordance with the clause above and you have made payment in advance for the goods we will refund these amounts to you within 30 calendar days from the date of your cancellation or within 30 calendar days of receipt of the returned goods direct to the payment method you originally used for your purchase minus any associated standard initial delivery or collection costs. If you cancel an order for goods in accordance with the clause above which we have already dispatched to you, we will not be able to cancel your order until the goods are returned to us and inspected by us. In these circumstances, you will be required to return the goods to us in accordance with our Refund Policy and we will charge you the costs of collection or you will have to pay the cost of returning the goods back to us. This will not affect your refund for the goods themselves, but we will deduct from the refund that is due to you any charges for delivery, collection and/or charges relating to damage to the goods following our inspection.
- You have the right to cancel this contract if we are affected by an event outside our control.
- In the event that we have to cancel an order before the goods are delivered, due to an event outside our control or the unavailability of stock, we will promptly contact you to let you know;
- if you have made any payment in advance for the goods that have not been delivered to you, refund these amounts to you;
- that we will not charge you anything where we have already started work on your order for made to measure goods or customer fit products by the time that we have to cancel.